all about us

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July- + How much do you know about me? AGMarket

The 4th of July is here. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Easy KIDS Recipe for INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I am really happy, because my dad is not working today! :D

Anyway. This week's theme on Six Faraway Friends is: QUIZ ABOUT ME.

How much do you know about me?
Next week we will show the results..... can you win? ;)

1. Do I have siblings?
2. 3 dolls I wish to get on my wishlist.
3. Do I have a facebook?
4. Am I allowed to video chat?
5. Favorite book series? {I have two}
6. What am I addicted to?
7. Favorite food? {I have three}
8. What is my rabbit's name?
9. Do I have a Nikon camera?
10. Do I have a phone?

Can't wait to hear your answers! :D

Remember, to.....COMMENT!

7 comments:

  1. 1. Do I have siblings? Yes
    2. 3 dolls I wish to get on my wishlist. #53, and...two other JLYs, I think one was #55 or something.
    3. Do I have a facebook? No
    4. Am I allowed to video chat? Yes
    5. Favorite book series? {I have two} I have no clue
    6. What am I addicted to? Pinterest
    7. Favorite food? {I have three} Cake, fruit, and....cupcakes? xD
    8. What is my rabbit's name? You have a rabbit?
    9. Do I have a Nikon camera? I think so
    10. Do I have a phone? Yeah

    I did really bad! You have a rabbit? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Do I have siblings? Yes, a little one.

    2. 3 dolls I wish to get on my wishlist. I know ya have 26 dolls on your wishlist...JLY #49, #38, #37!

    3. Do I have a facebook?No

    4. Am I allowed to video chat? Yes

    5. Favorite book series? {I have two} IDK.

    6. What am I addicted to? Pinterest.

    7. Favorite food? {I have three} Cake, Fruit, Lasanga

    8. What is my rabbit's name? Bunny?

    9. Do I have a Nikon camera? No, you have a canon.

    10. Do I have a phone? Ya.

    ReplyDelete

  3. 1. Do I have siblings? yeah...
    2. 3 dolls I wish to get on my wishlist. 55 ivy emily
    3. Do I have a facebook?no
    4. Am I allowed to video chat? yessss
    5. Favorite book series? {I have two} narnia and umm
    6. What am I addicted to? dolls XD
    7. Favorite food? {I have three} cake fruit and umm..
    8. What is my rabbit's name? Fufu
    9. Do I have a Nikon camera? onoooo
    10. Do I have a phone? yes

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Do I have siblings? Yes.
    2. 3 dolls on you're wishlist? #55, Emily, #35
    3. Do I have a facebook? No.
    4. Am I allowed to video chat? Yes.
    5. Favorite book series? Nancy Drew and IDK the next one. XD
    6. What am I addicted to? Dolls, Etsy, Pinterest
    7. Favorite food? Pei Wei, cake and fruit?
    8. What is my rabbit's name? I didn't know you had a rabbit. O.O
    9. Do I have a Nikon camera? Nope.
    10. Do I have a phone? Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Do I have siblings? Yes
    2. 3 dolls I wish to get on my wishlist. Ivy, Emily, and #53
    3. Do I have a facebook? Yes
    4. Am I allowed to video chat? Yes
    5. Favorite book series? {I have two} Um.......
    6. What am I addicted to? Dolls:-)
    7. Favorite food? {I have three} Chocolate,and or Pizza?
    8. What is my rabbit's name? Hopper? (no idea you had a rabbit...)
    9. Do I have a Nikon camera? Yes
    10. Do I have a phone? Yes....

    Curious how well i did..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Yes
    2. #37, Ivy, #55
    3. No
    4. Yes
    6. Nancy Drew.....Hunger Games?
    7. Pintrest + Dolls + Etsy + Plus buying things XD
    8. Cake, fruit, and idk....chocolate?
    9. Fluffy? I have no idea. ;)
    10. No
    11. Yes

    How did I do? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Do I have siblings? Yes
    2. 3 dolls on your wishlist: Ivy, Emily, Sonali
    3. Do I have a Facebook? No
    4. Am I allowed to video chat? Only with your best friends
    5. Favorite book series? (I have 2) Nancy Drew and the Hunger Games
    6. What am I addicted to? Dolls, blogging, Ebay, Etsy, the internet
    7. Favorite food? (I have 3) Chocolate, fruit, and cupcakes
    8. What is my rabbit's name? You have a rabbit?
    9. Do I have a Nikon camera? No
    10. Do I have a phone? Yes

    Not sure if I did good or not! Can't wait to see how I did! :)

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete