all about us

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July and Quizzes

Happy July! :) I can't believe tomorrow is Independence Day! Do you and your family have any plans? Since I am at Lake Tahoe this year for July 4th, my family is going to watch the fireworks on the beach, have s'mores, and tell spooky stories around the campfire. I'm planning on wearing a festive outfit too!




This week's theme is Have Our Follower's Quiz Us! Which means that we will post questions about ourselves, you will guess the answers, and see how many you got right! It's a great way to find out more about us. The only rule is no cheating!

1. What's my favorite color?
2. How old am I?
3. Do I have any siblings?
4. How long have I been blogging?
5. What color is my hair?
6. What are some of my favorite things to do?
7. What do I want to be when I grow up?
8. What is my favorite animal? (I have two.)
9. What country is my dream vacation?
10. Am I a country girl or a city girl?

That should be enough questions. Have fun! :) Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. 1. What's my favorite color?
    2. How old am I? 16

    3. Do I have any siblings? No.

    4. How long have I been blogging? IDK

    5. What color is my hair? Blond/ tan-ish

    6. What are some of my favorite things to do? IDK

    7. What do I want to be when I grow up? IDK.

    8. What is my favorite animal? (I have two.) IDK

    9. What country is my dream vacation? London

    10. Am I a country girl or a city girl? City Girl.





    I'm not that good.

    ~MIKA~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What's my favorite color? IDK.

    2. How old am I? Probably sixteen...since your old enough to drive.

    3. Do I have any siblings? yes...I think

    4. How long have I been blogging? I have know clue :D

    5. What color is my hair? red I think

    6. What are some of my favorite things to do? Read, write, and blog.

    7. What do I want to be when I grow up? a writer?

    8. What is my favorite animal? (I have two.) Dog and Cat...lol I'm so bad at this.

    9. What country is my dream vacation? England

    10. Am I a country girl or a city girl? Country Girl

    I probably did horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. What's my favorite color? Um......blue?
    2. How old am I? Um....16?
    3. Do I have any siblings? I think so.
    4. How long have I been blogging? Uh......like...2 years?
    5. What color is my hair? Brown I think.
    6. What are some of my favorite things to do? Take photos, write, and......um.....go on Pinterest? xD
    7. What do I want to be when I grow up? A.......docter? Lol, that's probably wrong xD
    8. What is my favorite animal? (I have two.)Horse and dog?
    9. What country is my dream vacation? Australia?
    10. Am I a country girl or a city girl? Country?

    Ha, I probably did really bad! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. What's my favorite color? Green?
    2. How old am I? 15. :)
    3. Do I have any siblings? Yes, two sisters.
    4. How long have I been blogging? A year?
    5. What color is my hair? Red. :) (or, if you're not fond of that term, "ginger") ;)
    6. What are some of my favorite things to do? Read! haha!
    7. What do I want to be when I grow up? A vet, I think. :)
    8. What is my favorite animal? (I have two.) Dogs and horses?
    9. What country is my dream vacation? Hmm...France?
    10. Am I a country girl or a city girl? Country. :D

    ReplyDelete