Thanks for the idea, Danielle. :) And for everyone else who has been posting.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I couldn't wait until Wednesday, so today I'm going to post about some of my favorite TV shows! And believe me, I have a lot!
(Not in any particular order.)
The X Factor
I watched the second season and really liked it!
Dancing with the Stars
I just recently watched the newest season and I sort of liked it. It helped that I knew two of the dancers, but it's not a favorites show of mine.
America's Got Talent
I just started watching the newest season with my sister and it's pretty entertaining!
The Amazing Race
My mom got me hooked a couple of years ago. I love this show!
Some of my favorites: What Not To Wear, Four Weddings, Extreme Couponing, Say Yes to the Dress, and Toddlers and Tiaras
America's Funniest Home Videos
The videos are so funny! :D I have been watching this show for about a year now and my whole family loves it!
American Idol
I love American Idol! I've been watching it for a couple of years now and someday I might audition!
Survivor
I watched two seasons with my parents and sisters and I really liked it!
H2O: Just Add Water!
Haha, I love this show! My cousin introduced me a couple years ago and now my sisters and I watch it on Netflix.
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Recently, my cousin and I have been watching the first season of this show (mostly because Shailene Woodley stars in it). It's not that appropriate at points (it's TV-14), but it's very interesting!
And of course, good old Disney Channel. :) I actually didn't really get hooked until last June when I was bored and surfing through the channels. Good Luck Charlie is my favorite and I love some of the movies they have made!
What are some of your favorite TV shows?
P.S. You know the blogger, Storyteller? (Well, of course you know her. I mean, who doesn't? She's awesome!) If you hadn't heard, once she gets to 150 follows on her blog, she's going to reveal her name! :D So please go follow her HERE and spread the word! Thanks! :)












I love Storyteller!! :):)
ReplyDeleteMe too! :)
DeleteYou're welcome! :) I love the shows you watch <3
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
Delete