all about us

Thursday, July 18, 2013

IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF THAT MATTERS??

I used to wonder about myself. Who was I? Surely not as pretty as some of the hottest movie stars. *sign*. I look at myself in the mirror again. BUT I realize I am unique, and pretty, even if it is in a weird sort of way. ;)

Love who you are! No one can take that from you.

Love yourself- purge your hate

My hair is dirty blond. It has a natural wave. I tire myself out trying to get my hair curly with a curling iron, it doesn't want to curl. xD And my hair looks horrible down. So in a bun it goes.

My eyes are a weird color. xD Like a sage blue, with some green.

BE UNIQUE people.

Here are some pretty people <3
{remember, we are all pretty, and we all deserve to have photos like this}

#portrait

#portrait

#portrait

1 comment: