Hi everyone! :) Here are the answers to the questions I asked last week. Some of you were very close!
1. What's my favorite color?
Purple
2. How old am I?
15
3. Do I have any siblings?
Yes, two younger sisters.
4. How long have I been blogging?
Since April 2012.
5. What color is my hair?
Strawberry blond/red
6. What are some of my favorite things to do?
Write, read, swim, take pictures, blog, sing, go on Pinterest, climb trees, ride horses, and hang out with my friends and family.
7. What do I want to be when I grow up?
A writer (and photographer)
8. What is my favorite animal? (I have two.)
Horses and cats
9. What country is my dream vacation?
Australia (and New Zealand)
10. Am I a country girl or a city girl?
Country girl
So how did you do? :)
Today I met up with Grace from It's My Life! We had so much fun at the beach. I will post more about it on my main blog. Have a great day! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment