
[photo via pinterest]
Hello my dear followers. :) How are you today? I hope your fourth of July was full of bright smiles and colorful fireworks. :)
My fourth of July was full of rain, Apple to Apples games, and early firework finales. Overall, I would say it was good. Even though it did rain on our parade--literally.
It's hard to think it's only been five days since the fourth. It feels like it's been a long and short time since our freedom day. Sounds weird, but isn't that what feelings are? Weird sensations that are classified by what we think they are. When sometimes, they mean something entirely different.
Alright, that's enough deep emotional stuff. Let's get down to business. I just wanted to thank you--the readers--for helping us--the author's--get this far. We have 110 beautiful followers. Over 18,750 pageviews. And 586 published comments. We wouldn't be this successful if it weren't for you guys. So thank you. For following, reading, and commenting. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are blessed to have such amazing readers.
Here is a huge thank you, for helping us get this far in the blogging world.
Here is a huge thank you, for helping us get this far in the blogging world.
Thank You
[hehe, literally]
I love you guys.
Thanks again for all the support. <3

Congrats!!! You are all such amazing writers so it's wonderful to get to read stuff from all of you on this one blog. :)
ReplyDelete