What a fun theme this week! :)
So, I have traveled many times, but the other time OUTSIDE the US, would have to be France.
My mom is from France, and so we decided to go with my Grandpa, my family, and one of my cousins.
What a beautiful country side! We drove ALL thru France, we stopped in almost every city, we were there for 2 weeks. We went in April 2010 (or something like that) and it was rainy, and cloudy, but still beautiful. <3
Here are some of my thoughts on France (Pictures are not by me).
Airplanes were so cramped, and I had to stay in one position for 13 hours. :/

The person we were staying at, was my 4th cousin? :D Wow! It was beautiful. Very much like the picture above.

I didn't get to see the Tower, because I got sick that day....like really sick...... but I was so tired (it was the last day of the trip) so it was bound to happen.

The crepes were amazing. <3
And most of all family and friends.
Hope you had fun reading today! :-)

Loved seeing the pictures and hearing about your experience in France! :) I'd love to travel Europe, but unfortunately, I have yet to even leave the country of the good ol' USA! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, lovely post! :D
xoxo
Sarah
I've only been to one different state than the one I live in!
ReplyDeleteCool! :) Thanks girls for commenting and making this blog grow!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We should go to France together! :D
ReplyDelete