I don't know about you, but I absolutely love summer!! :) It's my favorite season, and this year I think might be the best summer yet! :) Here are my plans for the summer:
1. Turn 16- I am really excited about this! :) I also really want to have a party, as I haven't had one since I was like 10 or something. :)
2. Go to my grandparents house- we usually go up there for the 4th of July, which is really fun! We also go to our family reunion while we're up there. :) We play Bingo, and there are cool prizes! :)
3. Go to summer camp- I am going with my church's youth at the beginning of August! I am sooooo excited for this!! It will be my first time going to summer camp ever. :)
4. Go swimming- a lot! :D
And now, here are some fun things about the summer! :) All pictures from Pinterest and justgirlythings. :)
What are your summer plans? I'd love to know! :)
Love,
Hannah









love this post, and this blog. so cute and original. also, SUCH a creative name, really. i have a full-packed summer, but hopefully will get some blogging in there! xo.
ReplyDeleteMy plans for this summer is to win four-h champion breeder with sheep.
ReplyDelete