all about us

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Around the World

Hi! :)

Here is a list of places I have been to around the world in the order I have gone:



France (2003)



Mexico (2007 and 2011)



Japan (2009)


Does Hawaii count since it's still part of the USA? (2008 and 2012)



England...



and Africa (South Africa and Zambia, 2012, you can read about this experience on my main blog)

I know. It's a lot for a 15 year old. But it's mostly because of my dad's job as the missions pastor at our church. (The exception being Hawaii as we went there for vacation.)

I love traveling. I love meeting new people, seeing new sights, and visiting new places. It's just so exciting and fun! And I can't wait to do more of it and be a missionary to other people. Since that is what we do it for. To reach out to others and tell them about Jesus. It's the most satisfying part.

I hope you all will be able to go on mission trips like I do. I can't wait to go on another! (Hint: we're planning on going to Italy and India in the near future.)

Have a great day // Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow, your so lucky! gorgeous little passport you have!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! What was Africa like?


    Meg
    megannsmusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete