all about us

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Freestyle - friendship - just plain 'old me! :D - AGMarket {Bucket list}

I forgot it was Thursday! :P

Anyway, this weeks theme is FREE STYLE! So I am going to put a little bit of everything into this post. Thanks for reading!

Friendship BFF

#friends #friendship #bff #girls #happy

bff, friends, friendship, nice

Jessica, Krista, Erica <3

besties  #besties #bff #love #friendship #friends

Reminds me at a lake with my best friend.

The best one yet on Friendship!!!

friendship

Ok, moving on. :P

My bucket list for this year :D

Did it! :-)

I've done it because I have gotten in trouble, but I would like to do it just because I feel like it. :)

Yup! Did it!

To see BFFS!

This is gonna be a challenge.

Where in the world am I going to do that? I don't I will be flying to London anytime soon. :D

:)

This would be funny. ^^^^^^^^

SEE YA LATER! <3

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I want to make a British Guard laugh now. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! it is addicting! :D Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! :) Yes, I want to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. send a letter to a random address.... YES PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete