all about us

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Hello Again."

She says, as she types up her first post on here in...weeks.

"How have you been?"

I've been okay. Busy, as usual.

"What have been up to?"

In all honesty, nothing. Unless sprawling out on the couch and letting the TV rot your brain counts as something.

"Mhm..."

Sorry, that was pretty blunt. Wasn't it?

"Maybe just a little."

***

Ah yes, the awkward conversations I have with myself...

So...

How have you guys been?
How has your summer been treating you?
Have you gotten sun burnt yet? ;)

I've been well.
Summer's been good to me, so far.
I have... :}

I'll try to keep up with the posts on here.
Lately I haven't been doing a very good job. :-/
I'll make it up to guys.

Hopefully...

thank you for reading. <3

2 comments:

  1. I've been GREAT!
    Summer has been treating me just fine:)
    No, luckily I haven't gotten sunburned yet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been bored.

    ReplyDelete