all about us

Friday, June 14, 2013

Places and Spaces

Hey guys!

This week's theme got me really excited!  There are so many places I want to go to in this world!


I would absolutely love to go to Australia!




It looks so pretty there!


2. I also really want to go to Hawaii!



It's so pretty!!  Jessica, I think you are so lucky that you got to go there! :) And all of those places! :)


3. London, England would be amazing to go to!




I have also been to some states in the U.S.  I've been to Florida (twice), Utah, Washington D.C., New York, and I've driven through some other states, to get from Texas to Florida. :)


Have a great day!

Love,
Hannah 






6 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish I had the chance to travel more... someday :-) Alex

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I would love to go to Australia (and New Zealand) someday too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are great picks!
    I would love Paris and London!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to visit Australia, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should all come and visit Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete