all about us

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Priya Plays Piano :)

Hi everyone! It's me, Priya, here, again. :)

So anyways, this week's theme is Music! I'm just going to talk about my favorite music-y stuff.


Currently, my favorite musical artists are Owl City...


...and Sara Bareilles.




Juliana Hatfield comes in a close second, though.


My favorite Owl City song right now is probably Good Time, though I really do like Gold.
My favorite Sara Bareilles song is probably Bottle It Up.
My favorite Juliana Hatfield song is Remember November.


The instrument I play is a piano.



I've been playing for about two years now, I think.


{all pictures via google}


Thanks so much for reading! What instrument(s) do you play and what are your favorite artists?






4 comments:

  1. Cool! :) I love Owl City too! And I used to play the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those artists. And I play the piano, recorder, guitar (somewhat), and I sing a lil bit.

    ReplyDelete