all about us

Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Favorite Nature Photos (by Priya)

Hola mis amigas! (Hello my friends!) It's me, Priya, here to post again on this wonderful first Sunday of September! Well, maybe it's not so wonderful, since I start school in a few days!

Anyways, this week's theme is Nature. I thought I would share with you all four of my favorite nature photos that I have taken!










This one I took experimenting with the Miniature effect on my camera
(which blurs most of the top of the photo)!

Which one of these photos is your favorite? I'd love to know!


Thanks for reading!



8 comments:

  1. These are awesome photos!! My favorite is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful! I love nature. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! :) I love nature, too. It's one of my favorite things to photograph!

      Delete
  3. My fave pic is the last one! All the pics are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete