Havn't posted in awile, eh? Super sorry about that!
Music, and songs is this weeks theme.... so lets get started! :)
Favorite Artists / songs!
OWL City-
Favorite songs from Him:
Cave in
West Coast freindship
and Hello Seattle
You can hear them on Youtube if you want! :)
Kari Jobe
I adore her! :) I LOVE this! I don't have an ipod, but I do have her cds.....
Lady Gaga- no need to get a picture of her, (you all know who she is) LOL.... ONly "Edge of Glory" and maybe one other.
As you can see I am a Christian and I need to power my mind with GOOD songs, not like rapping and romatic talk! :D LOL Those specific songs from Lady Gaga are more soft.
_______________________________________________________________________________
I play the piano! :) My mom has played since she was 12, so she had to put all of my sibligns (including me) into it. I don't like piano, but I do it anyway (I don't have a choice). ... XD LOL
I also enjoy singing! I love it! :) I have a softer voice, like maybe Taylor Swift or Kari Jobe? :) Have you heard basimentos voice? I LOVE it!
More info on that: http://basilmentos.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day! :) I am off to a book club about the "classics"...

Cool! :) I love those artists too.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I ♥ Owl City!
ReplyDelete