Since there is no theme this week, I thought I would post about something really random. A week ago, my dad found a link to get the Mac version of GIMP. GIMP is basically like Photoshop, but free. My dad and I both downloaded it. Using my knowledge of Photoshop (from a photography camp I went to), I experimented with it and created this!
![]() |
| No, not this! This is the app picture. Look below for my awesome creation! |
This picture is 2 different photos with effects added. There is a picture of piano keys (taken by me) a picture of paneer on a pan (click here if you have no idea what paneer is), and I added some stars onto it. I think it came out really well!
I love this picture, and I can't wait to keep experimenting with GIMP!



Cool! Love it <3
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)
DeleteThat's cool!
ReplyDeleteIs it only for Macs?
You can get it for PCs and Macs.
Delete