Since this week's theme is Music, I am going to post about my favorite songs, my musical life, and more. I hope you like!
Some of my favorite artists: Britt Nicole! :) I like all her songs pretty much. I also like Kari Jobe and Moriah Peters. I like hearing them (and many others) on the K-Love radio station. I also enjoy listening to Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, and Owl City.
Musical instruments I have played: I actually used to play piano when I was in elementary school. But, I didn't really enjoy it, so I've stopped. :( And, my dad tried teaching me guitar - it didn't work either. So, I've stuck with singing instead. I love to sing! And (not trying to brag or anything) but I think I have a pretty good voice, too. :)
Random: Every year around Christmas time, my church puts on a Broadway - like Christmas show. It's awesome! And they have a young adult choir, so I'm in it too! It's a lot of fun! There are dancers and singers and musicians of all kinds! This year will be my 5th time!
Well, that about wraps it up! See you next week! :)
Love,


Awesome, Jess! I love Britt Nicole and Owl City, too. :)
ReplyDelete