all about us

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Post by AGMarket- Books galore!

Hi All! :)

I was just going thru my book collection. Here are some of my favorite books!



The Lady Grace Mysteris- Betrayal!

~ Life as a stowaway on board am Elizabethan galleon - it's no place for a lady! But when her fellow Maid of Honor disapears with a dashing young sea captain, Lady Grace knows she just has to investigate!~



NANCY DREW! I am collectiing the whole collection (mostly the ones from the 1930s)..

Things I know about ND-

1. The first 10 books were written by a man.
2. The older ones (from the 1930s) are different from the newer ones (even with the same title).
3. There are some older movies that are based on the books!


Have a nice afternoon!
AGMarket (I have to try to find my signature!!) :D

4 comments:

  1. you guys have been nominated for the i love your blog award!http://americangirlsandcats.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-got-nominated-and-5-more-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw that. Thanks! I will post about it soon. :)

      Delete