I loved Jessica's and Rose's fashion so far - Can't wait to see the rest! Looks like I am the more girly girl in this crowd! :D
Here is what I would LOVE to wear... (I wear some of it already!).
I love H & M! :)
I love this shirt! (maybe paired with a black skirt??)
(this collection is cute! :))
I love this dress, colorful but chic.....
Now onto the shoes!!
I like the grey ones in this one....
Cute! I like the flower, though these type of shoes are not very comfy.
Extras:
and-
I like the ruffle one! :)
My hair is sorta plain! :( But I would love my hair to be like this:
I am girly girl, but I have a lot of pants (actully more then skirts/dresses) and shorts! :)
This was a super fun post! :) :) :) Thanks for viewing!

Those clothes aren't really my style, but they look really pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I like pants and shorts better than dresses/skirts, too.
Cute! :) Love the shoes and scarves, and that hairstyle looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, your style is so similar to mine! H&M is awesome!
ReplyDelete