The theme is fashion, so I thought I would post about one of my favorite places to shop at- Justice! I decided to create an outfit that I created with clothes from Justice. (:
I think it turned out really well :) Those shorts actually aren't super short, but they are above the knee.(:
I hope you enjoyed by post!
PS: I know I posted this on Sunday, but it is 9:47 where I live, so it is pretty close to Monday :P
Fashion Designing is one of the popular in the world. It is the art of applying design and aesthetics to clothing and accessories. This kind of profession has produced a great amount of money in the market. From Hollywood celebrities to CEOs and prominent people in town, Fashion designing has changed the perspective of social and cultural latitudes
I have that top and those sandals. That outfit looks so well together, maybe I'll get everything else there!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! :)
ReplyDeleteCute!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, guys--you've got an award!! http://areyouadragonmaster.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteFashion Designing is one of the popular in the world. It is the art of applying design and aesthetics to clothing and accessories. This kind of profession has produced a great amount of money in the market. From Hollywood celebrities to CEOs and prominent people in town, Fashion designing has changed the perspective of social and cultural latitudes
ReplyDeleteFashion And Design Jobs