Hi! I can't believe summer is almost over! :O
Where did all the time for summer fun go?
My style:
I would call my style, comfortable with a dash of color, because
I love to wear sweatshirts, sweatpants, and neon colors.
Here is something I would love to wear...
(Photo Credit to Polyvore)
![]() |
| Sweatshirt! Perfect for cool summer nights. |
![]() |
| Sweatpants! Go great with sweatshirts. (; |
![]() |
| Flip flops! Perfect for beaches. |
![]() |
| I usually wear my hair in a ponytail, or leave it down. |
![]() |
![]() |
Neon Nail Polish <3 |
Well, there you have it.
My fashion sense. :)
Thanks for reading, and have great day!







You have an awesome sense of fashion!!! I don't really have a fashion sense though. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Priya! :)
DeleteCute! I love comfy clothes like this too. :)
ReplyDelete