all about us

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Soccer, Swimming, Tennis......

Hi! :)

Sorry for not posting on Thursday, I am planning the giveaway, so I missed it!

Anyway, this week is sports! :D I LOVE to do team sports. :-)

___________________________________
#soccer

soccer

I have had several soccer teams, The COYGIRLS, the THUNDER BOLTS and the BEAUTIES :)

Now some yummy food inspired by this sport:

Soccer cupcakes

________________________________________

Swimming is a more recent activity. I enjoy doing the high dive. But sometimes, I freak out. *gulp*

High Dive  I was so afraid to go off the high diving board and my mom was doing handstands off of it.

(saw this and laughed)

Extreme water sport

Yummy swimming treat:

Shark cupcakes..awesome for swim team treats

I LOVE flip turns. :) It is kinda addicting!

_______________________________________________

and tennis!

more tennis chic  tennisLittle Miss Tennis on   #zulily

And yet another cupcake.

Tennis cupcakes

___________________________________

Thanks for reading "Six Faraway Friends"

AGMarket :)

1 comment: