all about us

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ballet is a sport.

Hey girls!

This weeks theme is sports.
And I am not a very sporty girl. Football makes no sense, baseball is boring, and soccer is...dangerous. I won't even tell you what happened when I tried to play that.
But there is one sport I'm good at. Ballet. Yes guys, ballet is a sport.
Because...
If Ballet was any easier it would be called football
Pinterest has it right.
Ballet is my passion, and one of my many daily activities. It that takes up a lot of my time. I go to dance four days a week, and I’m there for more than two hours each day. I dance a total of twelve hours a week or about forty-eight hours a month! And that doesn’t even include the extra rehearsals I have over the weekends... Ballet also helps me gain confidence in my abilities, keeps me fit, and helps me make new friends.

Do you play any sports? :)

7 comments:

  1. Me to Danielle! XD I also really like soccer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do ballet too! I totally agree with what you're saying!! Ballet is definitely a sport!

    *Lindsay*
    www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ballet! I do all sorts of dancing, but I'm not good at sports either... at least I'm not the only one! :)
    xox,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU. as a fella ballerina...i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if figure skating were any easier, it would be hockey!

    ReplyDelete