all about us

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A picture is worth one thousand words...

Hi guys! :) Happy Wednesday! I am enjoying my spring break!

It was so nice outside today! It finally is starting to feel like spring, my favorite season after summer!

Can you believe that Easter is this Sunday? I love Easter! My family always goes to our grandparent's house after church to hunt for Easter eggs! You?

Since this week's theme is American Girl, I'd thought I'd venture outside with my new doll, Nicki, and take some creative photos! Enjoy! :)


From rags...




...to riches!



She's such a beautiful doll! I will be posting more photos on my main blog soon!

Have a great week! :)

7 comments:

  1. How do you get them to close their eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tape Or you can slide a small piece of their eyelash into their eye socket:) I know it sounds creepy xD

      Delete
    2. I always used to wonder the same thing! :) In the first photo (this may sound weird, but it works!) I used a tiny bit of tape to close the eyes since she is standing. No damage at all! In the last photo, she closes her eyes naturally because she is laying down.
      That's a good question! I don't know how others do it, so I just came up with my solution practically!

      ~ Jess :)

      Delete
  2. I love Nicki! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love AG dolls. Nicki is so pretty, congrats on getting her! :D

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete