all about us

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1...2...3... Sports!

It's Wednesday again! :) And this weeks theme is sports! I have several favorites...


...swimming


...archery


...soccer


...and horseback riding.

Sports are great! They are fun, keep you healthy, and there are so many different kinds that they can be played by anyone!

What are some of your favorite sports?

Have a great day! :)

7 comments:

  1. I like soccer and am ok at swimming

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite sports are soccer and archery. I got a new bow soccer ball for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite sports are ballet, soccer, and baseball! :)

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it!

    Would you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to dance! I like swimming too, and I might be able to go horse back riding this summer!

    *Lindsay*

    ReplyDelete