all about us

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bunny Love

Today was a snow day!
The rabbits, Butterberry and "little" {Yes, the big grey one} wanted to go out on an adventure. I took hundreds of photos of these little girls, but just 4 will  be shown today!!

Enjoy.







2 comments:

  1. Aww! So adorable! My little sister has a black 'Mini Rex' rabbit named Ranger. He's grown pretty big since she got him at six weeks old. And he lives in a mansion. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love rabbits. :) I've wanted one for years but we have cats and dogs already (which we feel introducing a rabbit to would not be a good idea) and my mom has said no more pets :( But maybe when I'm older and out on my own or married or whatever I might get one. :)
    Anyway, these are beautiful pictures, Angelique! Your rabbits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete