Hi everyone! :) Happy Sunday!
Wednesday seems so long ago. I'm sorry there haven't been any posts since then and that (at least in my eyes) that our blog is kind of falling apart. Well, not really falling apart (that seems kind of drastic), but more like f a d i n g a w a y . . . . I don't know. Maybe I'm just overreacting. :P What do you think? Are we still doing a good job?
So, here are some of my favorite songs to keep you occupied!
~ Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace ~
~ Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope ~
~ Love Song by Sara Bareilles ~
~ Heart of Dixie by Danielle Bradbury ~
~ Clarity by Zedd ~
~ Cloe (You're The One I Want) by Emblem3 ~
~ Background by Lecrae ~
What are some of your favorite songs and artists? Have a great day! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment