all about us

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A post filled with lovely things.

A post filled with lovely things.
Be lovely.
Be pretty.

Thanks for reading today. We are sorry we are letting you down with not posting. :(

pastel colored hair...i could never pull this off!!

As Rose said on her blog, she is super into colored hair. I have to agree - it looks lovely!

Colored Hair

I guess I like purple? xD

Going to be my girls!!!

Does a four year old get any cuter than that? I don't think so! xD

lovely things

We all love photography.

solo thais: LOVELY THINGS...

Sheer elegance. LOOK AT THOSE SHORTS.

i love this 'do.

Anyone else addicted to bows? :}

I'm dying. XD

Anyone want to know "whale"?
Hahaha xD aww!

Yeah mom........

I still dress like a 7th grader then.

Does anyone agree with this?!? xD I just crack up.


Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :) Lol, those are hilarious! I LOVE bows! What pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete