all about us

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pinterest Post - AGMarket

 Us girls, might be completely different, except for one thing! Pinterest has us hooked! Here are some of my personal favorites! :D
 
Yepp
 
So true! :D
 
Yepp hahaha
 
I go crazy at Costco!
 
Hehe
 
LOL
 
I <3
<3
 
Why yes, yes I do play the door stopper...
 
LOL!
 
so true
 
I'm not the only one?!?!?!?
 
gosh that's a big difference (jk)
 
This is the best. I just love it!!
 
<3 it!!
 
bcbg vintage navy striped mini dress. green H silk bubble skirt. payless green t-strapped platform heels (or blue lucite thrifted heels, or green jil sander sandals). anne klein navy leather purse. and i'll drink out of my moustache cup all day at school :)
 
 
Ok, so not J-Crew, but cute!
 
Layers
 
Beauty
 
picking flowers
 
gorgeous pink rose cake
 
fairytales
 
she is too cute!!!  Designed by Ahyoung Kim.  Children's clothing line: Joah Love.
 
The little girl is just darling! :)
 
beautiful
 
Beautiful!
 
Femme
 
Just listed!  www.Forever18Inches.etsy.com
 
Best movie EVER! :)
 
And that is 1% of all of my Pinterest things. :P
 
Check me out here: http://pinterest.com/agmarket/

6 comments:

  1. Such cute/funny/awesome pins :D and "You Again" is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I think so too! These can really keep you cracking up!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post! :D Those first ones are hilarious and the outfits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete