all about us

Saturday, May 18, 2013

FAQ Post - here it is!

We thank you for all of your questions! :) Here is the long awaited post. You might need some time to read this all. ;)

Cheers!

__________________________________________________

1. Did you design your blog or did you hire someone to do it?

AGMarket: Our team! We designed our blog, but lets just say I said my thoughts, I am not very technical. :P
Rose: We each did a sepsarate design element. I did the our signatures { you know, those pictures with our name's on it that usually appear at the end of the post }. :)
Jessica: We divided up the roles so that everyone had a job. I did the fonts and colors since I am not a designer! :D
Emma: Like everyone else said, we divided it up so that everyone had something to do. :)
Hannah: Like everyone said! :)
Danielle: What everyone said! :)


2. Who actually started the blog?
AGMarket: I did. I wanted to do a joint blog, and keep my doll blog "human free". XD
Rose: As said above, Angelique did. :)
Jessica: Read above. :)
Emma: Angelique did! :)
Hannah: Angelique. :)
Danielle: Angelique! :D

3. Did you girls pick your days or did you randomly draw them out?
AGMarket: Let's see, I think I did Thursday because I am home on Thursdays and because...I don't know. :P Yes, whoever emailed (I think it was Priya) first for the day she wanted got them first.
Rose: I think I originally chose Tuesday because I didn't have dance on that day. :)
Jessica: We picked them according to our schedules I believe. I picked Wednesday because it was one of the only ones left since any day didn't matter to me at the time.
Emma:  I picked Monday since I'm mainly just doing school, and piano, and I am free for the rest of the day. :)
Hannah: I chose Friday, since it is generally one of my laid back days. :)
Danielle: Saturday was the only day left for me! It works :D


4. Favorite colors?
AGMarket: Uh, green, Sage and brown! :)
Rose: I love neon colors, like bright pinks and greens.
Jessica: Purple! And green, blue, yellow, pink... basically all colors, but I tend to slide towards the bright ones!
Emma: Any shade of blue, teal, and neon pink :)
Hannah: Lime green and blue!
Danielle: Blue, pink, and purple!

5. Why did (whoever made this blog) ask the others to join in, and how do you think you are the perfect fit for the blog?
AGMarket: Because we are all friends, and we all write very differently!
Rose: I was { and still am } truly honored that I was chosen to be a part of this blog. I love seeing what these girls come up with.
Jessica: I don't really remember, but since it was Angelique's idea and I am friends with her in real life, that must be why she chose me. Also, we both followed Emma's and Hannah's blogs so we knew about them. But I don't think I even knew who Rose or Priya were when we first started. We quickly became friends though and I'm so glad of it! :)
Emma: Well, Hannah (my sister) was/is pen pals with Jessica, and we are both pen pals with Angelique.  Priya and I used to email a lot (but we haven't in a long time because we got busy), and Rose happens to own one of the blogs that was one of the very first ones I designed.  Danielle was also my second pen pal, and we have known each other since 2011.  I have become much better friends with all of the girls through this blog.
Hannah: I think I fit in with this blog because everyone on this blog is really nice, and they are all good friends of mine, and I'm so thankful to be here. :)
Danielle: I think I fit in with this blog because we are all really good friends! :)


6. Favorite post to date?
AGMarket: Doll theme was fun, but I enjoy each and everyone because they are so unique! I sometimes even learn things that I didn't know before :)
Rose: I loved the letter theme. I felt all mysterious and inspiring { if that's a feeling } while I was writing it. :)
Jessica: Ooo, that's hard! I did like the movie, books, and pets themes a lot though.
Emma: I agree with Jessica!  It's very hard...I loved the photography theme. :)
Hannah: Books!
Danielle: Letters!!

7. There are a few posts I REALLY want you to do, when can you do them?
AGMarket: Well, sometimes thanks to Jessica and Danielle we are fully loaded with themes, but then we get these gaps where we have no idea what to post! So, comment with a post you want us to do and we will consider it. ;)
Rose: Look up there. ^^^ ;)
Jessica: Same as Angelique. :)
Emma: Read what Angelique said. :)
Hannah: Same as Angelique. :)
Danielle: Same as Angelique :)


8. If you were to pick three people who come to mind that have amazing writing skills that you would possibly invite to be the 7th joint blogger, who would it be?

AGMarket: This is hard. We haven't really talked about this, since Danielle just came aboard. Maybe Grace (from It's my Life), and boy I have no idea! XD
Rose: Oh wow, I haven't really thought about it... I can't really think of anyone right now. •-•
Jessica: Grace (from It's My Life) since she asked me, and anyone else who I feel is up for the job, I know enough about, and would make SFF even better!
Emma: Hmm...I don't really know!  I haven't really thought about this before. XD
Hannah: Hmm... I'm not sure at the moment. :D
Danielle: I don't really know!! XD

9. How do I become a joint blogger? I want to SO badly!

AGMarket: Well, for one thing, we can't have a zillion people posting on this blog. XD Maybe we should do a contest or something.....
Rose: Well, you could start your own joint blog, with some of your friends... :)
Jessica: Agree with Rose and Angelique. :)
Emma: I agree with Rose and Angelique.  We could maybe let some of you guest post on Sundays. :)
Hannah: Agreed. :D
Danielle: I agree XD


10. Tell me your fashion sense:

AGMarket: Chic, urban, mustard skinny jeans, always a scarf, and a blouse! Ballet flats are prada boots are a plus!
Rose: I honestly don't have one. •-• I just kinda look through my closet for clothes that look good together... Is that bad?
Jessica: I like wearing colored skinny jeans, dolmans, UGG boots, sundresses, and jean shorts with my hair in a braid.
Emma: I love wearing skinny jeans and boots, denim shorts (I have about 5 pairs XD), and cute, but comfortable shirts.
Hannah: Jeans, sweat pants, t-shirts... really casual. :D
Danielle: Country-ish and whatever is comfy for me :)

11. Any thrift shoppers here?
AGMarket: How in the world did you know? XD Yes, I kinda go overboard!
Rose: Uh, YES. :D I love the thrift store...
Jessica: Unfortunately no. :P I shop on eBay occasionally, but there aren't many thrift stores where I live that are loaded with goodies.
Emma: Oh my goodness, YES. XD  I love thrift shopping!  I found a doll purse for 50 cents!!
Hannah: No, I haven't actually gone yet. :D
Danielle:


12. When did you start your blog?
AGMarket: I have no idea. ;D It was just a while back ago, but not yet a year I think.... (I know, super helpful!) Oh wait.... Jessica posted it. WOW :O
Rose: Sometime in July, I think...
Jessica: To be exact, we started posting on July 17! I can't believe how far we have come! :)
Emma: Holy cow, July 17?!  I can't believe this ^_^ Lol!
Hannah: Oh wow! July 17!
Danielle:

13. When are you going to do another giveaway?
AGMarket: That was a lot of work..... maybe when we reach one year on SFF?
Rose: Maybe...
Jessica: I have no idea! But I'm sure we will be doing more in the future. They are so much fun! :)
Emma: I agree with Jessica. :)  Since we just recently had one, we will probably wait a little bit until we have another. :)
Hannah: I'm not sure, whenever we can get one together. :)
Danielle:


14. How many American Girl Dolls do you have (meaning all six of you put together)?
AGMarket: I have 14. :P
Rose: I have 4. :)
Jessica: Good question! I have five...
Emma: I counted, and I *think* we have 29 put together! :)
Hannah: I have... 8 I believe. :)
Danielle:

Wow, that was a lot! :D Thanks for reading!

Love, The Six Faraway Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment