all about us

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pinterest // By Jess

Oh, I could spend hours on Pinterest... :) Since that is this week's theme, here are some favorite snippets from my Pinterest. If you have a Pinterest, comment with the link and I will follow you!


I do this all the time :D


So pretty...



Harry Potter!



LOL!


Cute!


I need to try this.



Horse love


Aww... :)


Country living


The perfect wedding


Running free


Simplicity


So cool!


Yum!


I need to do this on my wedding day!


Yes! :D


<3


Picture perfect


Please Santa


Perfect for summer!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :)

7 comments:

  1. "Old McDonald had a farm...... HAD"

    Haha! Hilarious!! :D Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is so funny! <3 This is the best series yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Especially the Harry Potter ones. :)
    xox,
    Meg
    http://pinkpansiesbymeg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I love all of these! "Old MacDonald HAD a farm" is one of my older favorite pins. :D

    ReplyDelete