all about us

Sunday, February 23, 2014

'The Cream-Filled Doughnut'

So....

 The other day I was somewhere, and my friend was handing out cream-filled doughnuts. [they are so so good!!] Right now, I have this little hint of a cold, and I knew the cream-filled doughnut was probably not the best option for me. If you know anything about me, you  should know that (in real life) I'm really shy. And I'm not necessarily super-duper outspoken either. Well, anyways, I was fairly certain that a cream-filled doughnut, was not going to make my cold much better. lol. Anyways, when she came around, I was like, Hmm...well, I don't feel too bad....*reaches out* well...uh...*picks doughnut up* I 'll take out some of the cream...*lands doughnut on napkin* Mmm....can't wait to devour this... *says, "Thanks!" and then gobbles it down*

Well. Maybe not that dramatic.

But you get the picture?

 Anyways, so after I ate it, I started to feel a teensy bit sicker. So I got kinda upset at myself for eating. So........I wrote a poem about it! Yes! I wrote a poem! I was actually kind of surprised. I mean, I have written poems before, but this was kind like spur-on-the-moment. So anyways, I'm going to post it..and...well...um.. here it is!

The Cream-Filled Doughnut
by: Autumn  
 *picture via Pinterest*. Doesn't it look sooo good?
The cream-filled doughnut makes me sad,
Makes me glad,
Makes me mad.
Why? Why does it have to taste sooo good?
Personally, I think it shouldn't have even been classified as food.

It tastes like a...a...a..puff of sugar.
I wish I could eye it like a tiger.
And once and for all,
Without trying to stall,
Banish it from my kingdom FOREVER!
But usually when the monster comes around,
I'm like, "Whatever."
And it creeps into my kingdom safe and sound.
It's quite a poor excuse of a doughnut,
I mean, compared to all that other good stuff: soconut, coconut..

Well, I've talked long enough.
And now, a request for God:
"Would you kindle FOREVER let me hate that stuff
It's like a puff...
of fluff...
like a stuff...
Ugh. the cream-filled doughnut. ugh.

*ahem* *ahem* epic fail? 

See, I do honestly really like it, yet at the same time..mm...

The poem doesn't sound too perfect. And I have to admit, I'm a little scared of what you all are going to think. But I guess, I'll just make myself hit 'Publish'. *sigh* 

Anyways, have a great day!






6 comments:

  1. That was great! It was amusing :)
    I'm sure your next poems (not like HERE but if you like, write, um another poem) will be even greater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      That's so amazingly sweet <3 thank you :)

      Delete