I am so excited to be able to show you this sight!
Right now, this is not a sponsored post, but one day - I hope it will be!
It is basically re-doing the popular goodwill shopping trend. I am such a thrifter. Who buys things new when you can buy things like new for a quarter of the price?
Name brands too!
Today I did all Forever 21 brand shopping, but they have every brand available!
Here is what I purchased for 18.00 (+ $6 for shipping). Then I had a free shipping and a 20% off coupon making it only $16.00.
I simply cannot believe it!
This leather skirt will be adorable with knee high socks, and a white blouse.
I am loving this look!
What about matching it with a huge infinity scarf?
Look how perfect for layering!
Check out the link here:
Perfect clothing, for the gorgeous you <3
What do you think?

That's crazy awesome =)
ReplyDeleteWay too amazing......... I don't know, I'm like fashion-obsessed or something :P
ReplyDeleteshopaholics. yeah totally (:
ReplyDeletexoxo
rainbows and dreams
I get what you mean! I like Forever 21 because it has so many brands. I am currently obsessed with knee-highs :)
ReplyDelete-Blaze