Monday: It was April Fool's Day but I had no one to prank. So I posted ideas on my blog instead. :)
Tuesday: I babysat for nearly 6 HOURS! And he's only four months old so I had to be with him constantly. But it pays well so I'm happy. :) With the money, I got to buy a new swimsuit and sundress from Delias. (love that store!)
Wednesday: Orthodontist app. ONLY ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL I GET MY BRACES OFF! :D Yipee! It's been a long two years...
Thursday: Stayed home alone most of the day. I watched movies, read, and wrote a lot until my eyeballs felt like they were going to explode! :P Do you ever get that feeling? To make it go away I go outside and my dog distracts me and the atmosphere refreshes me. :)
Friday: Play practice (so fun!) and last day of sleeping in for a while.
Saturday: More play practice and a friend slept over! :D It was awesome!
Sunday: Church: helped sell coffee to raise money for Project Homeless Connect and Josh Fox sang! Do you know him? Oh, and James Durbin (who was on American Idol last year) sat right in front of me! Afterward, I was so tired I just plopped on the couch and lay there for who knows how long. :D
Wow, that was a lot! :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This week's theme: letters! I don't know about you, but I love writing and receiving good old-fashioned letters. I write to three people from this blog: AGMarket, Danielle, Hannah; and my friend Francis in Mexico. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy reading about their lives! :) I also have countless email pals.
Do you like to write letters? If so, maybe we can become pen pals!
Do you like to write letters? If so, maybe we can become pen pals!
Well, that about wraps this post up! Have a great week! :)


:) Loved this!! That was a busy week for you! (as well as me!)
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) Yeah!
DeleteI'm looking for more pen=pals! :D
ReplyDeleteso far I only have 2
Would you like to be pen pals? If so, email me!
Delete