Hey girls!
This weeks theme is Letters! I write letters to 4 Amazing and super sweet girls!
My very first pen pal was Emma W. I love this girl! She is so nice and so awesome! I love to write letters to her. We haven't wrote to each other in quite a few months but I sent her a letter a few days ago! We have been Pen Pals since March of 2012 :)
My second pen pal was Jessica D. I love her too! She is so funny and so sweet! I love her letters :) I am So glad that I met her! I NeEd to meet her :D We have been pen pals since January of 2013 :)
My third pen pal was Jessica S. I love her as well :) She is very nice and so amazing! Her letters are always interesting and long. Even though she is 3 years older than me, I am so glad we're friends :)
We have been pen pals since February of 2013.
My fourth pen pal was Angelique R. Love her! She has so many things in common with me. She is so sweet <3 I have been pen pals with her since March of 2013 :)
I love all of my pen pals! I want to meet each one of them! :D I also have lots of email pals. I'd LOVE to be your pen pal :D Just let me know!
Danielle
Thanks Danielle! :) I'm so glad we're friends too!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks!
DeleteYour blog has been awarded! Visit my blog for more detail!
ReplyDeletecraftingwthmnm.blogspot.com
Flower :)