all about us

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Will you be my Valentine?

Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Are you guys excited?
Have a special someone to give a card to? ;)
No? Me neither.

How do you celebrate Valentine's Day?
I usually just sit around, eating candy while petting the nearest teddy bear...
True story bro.

OR

Sometimes, my mom has something planned.
Like, we'll go to a homeschool thing {I want to say convention, but that is definitely the wrong word} where you exchange cards and such. One time, we went bowling! Good times, good times...

A gift from me to you...

Here is a teddy bear, a bouquet, and some chocolates.
Eat wisely. ;)


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Me and my family are going to a valentine homeschool party at the ymca this friday! Have a great day!
    Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute. :) I like this post. Short and sweet! I enjoy Valentine's Day even though I'm always single. I do stuff for my friends.

    ReplyDelete