all about us

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pets by Jess

Hi everyone! :) Can you believe it is almost March?
So, this weeks theme is pets! I am so happy my family has one - a chocolate Labrador named Kinley. He's the best! :)




He's such a cow - he will eat anything! :)


Isn't he adorable? He will be turing 10 in May! :O
But Kinley isn't always a good boy. He tends to wander into the neighbor's yards a lot. :P But what's a dog going to do when his pack is gone or inside all day at school and work?



Awwww!



Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I love the pics, Jess! And your dog is so cute! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I had a dog, but my sister is terrified of them! :(
    ~Lydia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what a cutie!!! He is so adorable!!!!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It was hard to take pictures of him - he likes to move around a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is ADORABLE!!!! (awesome pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is sooo cute! I wish I had a pet.

    ReplyDelete