Wow, this blog is getting really big. I mean 51 followers, THANK YOU! :D Maybe we need to talk about some sort of Giveaway.... Hint hint! :D
Since Rose talked about Autumn I think on Wednesday I thought I would do that too!
I used to LOVE hot chocolate. But now I am lactose intolorent, so no diary! :(
I LOVE the wind! It feels so nice. :) This morning we walked our weimaraner oin our cold windy street.
| Our road is not this foggy, but you get the point! XD I like to put on my robe in the morning and sit by the window reading my favorite novel or a ND book. Have a nice day! |
It snowed here!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it snowed where I live too!
DeleteCool! :) Nice post, AGMarket!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should have a giveaway soon... ;)
I love your blog. Thanks for visiting my blog.
DeleteYour welcome! Thanks! :)
Delete~ SixFarawayFriends