all about us

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Priya Says Sorry :(

Hi everyone. It's Priya here.

I am really really really really sorry about missing two posts in a row. I have a lot of things going on right now, and last week I was a little sick. I still have a minor cold right now. Please forgive me.

Since I missed the movies theme, I thought I could post about it today.

This is my favorite movie:


Hoodwinked is an AWESOME movie. It is basically like a modern version of Red Riding Hood. It is also a mystery movie too. I LOVE it and you should see it if you haven't already.

I also really like the Kit Kittredge American Girl movie, Ratatouille, and the Samantha Parkington American Girl movie.

Have you seen any of these movies?





7 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it, but it looks really good! :)
    And I love Ratatouille! :)

    ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I actually have scene all of them!

    ~Meg~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! Am following. :P

    ~Abilaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite of the AG movies is Kit's! I saw it once when I was younger in the theater. I love Hoodwinked, too.

    ReplyDelete