Hello girls!
Wow, I finally got a chance to write to y'all.
{sure, I have 9 days off, but I have been sleeping for three days straight, so here I finally am}
This post will be my fall update. I will be chatting with the girls on this blog. We might be holding auditions soon, because some people haven't posted in two months.
{We hope this doesn't have to happen, but we'll keep our fingers crossed}
Okay, so onto my fall update!

I actually do miss it. I LOVE IT!
I got my first trimester report card back. I got A's in all of my classes except for memorization {which I got a B in}. Thank you Lord for that!
I went to Starbucks for the FIRST time. And have already been back for more. The first time I got a Peppermint Mocha which was so good. {not too mention a few chocolate chip cookies!} and then yesterday I got a vanilla frap which was a little too sweet. :) Thoughts on good drinks?
THANKSGIVING is coming up! I love it. Our plans this year are quiet. We will go down to my grandpas house three hours away. It will be just him, and us! So fun!
Today I am wearing a new outfit consisting of these items:
{this sweater}
{this scarf}
{This skirt}
{These leggings}
and these combat boots:
________________________________
What are your thoughts?
Thank you for viewing our blog, and we will get back to you on future posts!
AGMarket - Angelique
Try the carmel apple spice!
ReplyDelete~Mika
I like your style- it's so me!
ReplyDeleteLove everything! I know, Starbucks are - 'so so'
ReplyDelete