all about us

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Art of Taking Selfies

I don't know about you, but I love taking selfies. :) Whenever I grab my - I mean, my mom's - camera and walk outside looking for things that would make good photos, I always end up with a couple of selfies in the pile too. Can you relate?

Here are a couple of my attempts at selfies. :)


The common "half-of-your-face" look.


Interesting...


Looking down, playing hair...


Listening to music...


And smiling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And I'll just throw in a couple of Kinley pics too :)


"Sit!"


"Stay!"


"Smile for the camera!"



Ooo, I really like how these turned out!


What's one more? :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading // Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. love 'em! Oh and I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selfies are awesome! Your dog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess, right?
    Just wanted to say, nice blog and awesome selfies! Just wanted to say thanks for following my Khloe roleplay blog!

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look really bad in selfies, but they're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete