all about us

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Inspired Fashion

So, since we kind of have a fall theme going on, I thought I would post about fall inspired fashion! :) Since they are seriously some of the best outfits ever.

But first, let's start out with the Autumn Essentials.
(Thanks Bella for this!)


* a big umbrella *
* pumpkins *
* cozy blanket *
* tall brown boots *
* falling leaves *
* apples *
* antlers *
* homemade pumpkin pie *
* candlelight *
* red lipstick *
* favorite slippers *
* hot tea in a pretty cup *

:)


It's a season of sweaters... gah, I love these <3



And boots! Boots are the best <3


For colder weather: a plaid hoodie over a pretty dress with a beanie


Layer up!


And more awesomeness...

Thanks for reading // Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH I have those black boots directly below the middle top one!(They're black with laces)(The second boot pic with riding/biking boots) I LOVELOVELOVE them!!!!!! LOVE sweaters too!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete