all about us

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Your invited to AGMarkets wedding! {He, he}

Hi y'all! :)

After the blizzard comes,we sit down and watch "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Randy Knows Best". I love the shows! :D The southern belles are quite stunning!

SO, without futher ado! I will plan my TINY wedding here, I am going to pretend all this... Ok, this is going to be fun!

Jess, Rose, Priya, Hannah & Emma are my bridemaids!

Here are my top three dresses, YOU help me decide!

Femme

wedding dress

and

wedding dress, lace

I am def. not a sleevless dress kinda person! :D I like to hide a litte bit, + it is still super chic!

_______________________________________

Bridesmaids, here are your dresses, shoes, hair and flowers!

Hannah, you think you can do this?

All ten bridemaids in this!! :)

blue and cream wedding flowers

and the shoes!!

Black and white Wedding - valentino lace shoes / heels

SO, what do you think? I like it! :D But I know some of you are tom-boys and this is NOT your style. :P

_____________________________________
Cake, party favors, etc!

Adorable wedding favors!

White Rose cake - :D

winter cake inspiration

Please let me know which one sounds the yummiest!! :D

_____________________________________

And last but not least, the photos. They totally count! You can look back to this wonderful day!!

praying together...so, so sweet and special- such a good idea

adam barnes photography - charolettesvile, va

photography

:)

________________________________________

Again, all of our wonderful followers are invited! Comment with your favorites!!

{Remember, this was just for fun}.

Have a great day! :D

Thanks for coming to our blog. Us girls should *cough* talk about a giveaway. :)

AGMarket



9 comments:

  1. I think the second dress, the pretzals and the rosette cake look super yummy, and I <3 those photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks! :) Great choices! Thanks for coming to this blog, we really appretiate it!

      Delete
  2. I like the third dress, the third cake, and I love my outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding sounds amazing! I'll make sure to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Velvet cake!!!! You are making my mouth water!!!

    ReplyDelete