all about us

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December...

What I love about December and the holidays...

Let's be jolly.
I love the songs...


I love the snow...

Chicago at Christmas.
The lights...
I want a coffee and to have Knit this cozy blanket {cozy cup} Haley Mayfield
The cozy blankets...

hot chocolate ... in chocolate
The warm drinks...

The Pier 1 Angel Tree Topper brings a lovely glow to any Christmas tree
Decorating the tree...
Christmas presents
Giving and getting presents...
It's the hap-happiest season of all! :) #songs #Christmas #sayings #quotes #winter #cute #snowman #prints #posters #fun
Spreading Christmas cheer...
Free Christmas Printable
But most of all, I love that this is the month that Jesus was born.
picture source

Thank you for reading. <3

2 comments:

  1. Great post! :) I love all those things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of that! Although I've never had a white Christmas, and I would really love to see snow.

    ReplyDelete