all about us

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome To Our Blog!

Hi! 
I'm Rose. 
You might know me from my AG blog, 
But, if you don't, 
this is where you can get to know me, 
So, here is a little about myself...

  • My name is Rose. (;
  • I am 14 years-old
  • I am a Christian
  • I am home-schooled
  • I have 3 siblings, an older sister, a younger sister and a younger brother.
  • I have one pet. She's a dog and her name is Monkey. She's a beagle mix. (; (more about her below)
Here she is. 
The day I took this photo,
me and my brother were goofing around
and, we put a shirt on her. =)
That was a fun day...



And here is a picture I took of her on my iPod. 
She was trying to sleep.
Haha

Well, if you guys have any questions about me or the blog, 
just comment or email!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment: